- Stop, Drop and Go is a program to improve the speed and safety of dropping off of children in the mornings before school starts.
- Friday Bookstore gives children a chance a couple times a month to bring a small amount of money and buy inexpensive books so they get excited about reading.
- Room Support aims to provide teachers with in room support so they can focus on teaching children.
- Art in Action is a program that provides art instruction to students based on a proven lesson plans delivered by parent volunteers and teachers.
- Greening Committee works on ways to create a greener environment on the campus and engage the school community in maintaining a garden.
- Enrichment Committee focuses on creating and administering supplemental enrichment classes for after school students above and beyond what is provided by our excellent after school program partners CDC, CYC and Sunset Beacon.
- School Tours are often done by PTA members so that school staff can focus on other matters needing their attention.
- PTA Meetings are held regularly by the PTA to act as a venue for discussion of school issues as well as a time vote on initiatives that impact the school community.
- Mandarin Committee manages all aspects of the Mandarin language after school education program
- Finance Committee supports the treasurer in conduction bookkeeping as well as other finance related tasks.
- Election Committee handles the annual PTA board election nominating and voting is managed by the election committee.