- Stop, Drop and Go is morning drop-off program that ushers children out of cars and into school quickly and safely.
- Friday Bookstore gives children a chance a couple times a month to bring a small amount of money and buy inexpensive books so they get excited about reading.
- Room Support provide teachers with in room support so they can focus on teaching children.
- Art in Action is a PTA funded art curriculum designed around the works of the Great Masters. Trained parent docents are supported by the AiA team.
- Science Sack is a fun, take-home science kit for grades K-3. The program is PTA funded and led by parent volunteers.
- Greening Committee works to create a greener environment on the campus and engage the school community in developing our new garden.
- Enrichment Committee focuses on creating and administering supplemental enrichment classes for after school students above and beyond what is provided by our excellent after school program partners CDC, CYC and Sunset Beacon.
- School Tours are often done by PTA members so that school staff can focus on teaching.
- PTA Meetings are held monthly and offer members a chance to be involved in our school and vote on initiatives that impact the school community.
- Mandarin Committee manages all aspects of the Mandarin language after school education program
- Finance Committee supports the treasurer in conduction bookkeeping as well as other finance related tasks.
- Election Committee handles the annual PTA board election nominating and voting is managed by the election committee.