If you are a member here are some of the things you can do to help.
- Regularly attend PTA meetings. Bring your ideas and your voice and have a direct impact on the educational policies at Francis Scott Key.
- Volunteer for PTA sponsored activities. Meet other parents and teachers and work together to make each event a success. It's fun and gratifying.
- Become a member of on of our standing committees. There are plenty to choose from or talk to a board member about what interests you.
- Volunteer in the classroom to help make your child's teacher's life easier.
- Keep up to date on what the PTA is working on.
Joining the PTA does not mean that you have to attend the meetings or
become involved but we welcome and depend on your participation!